1) How long will it take to receive my order?
It will take 5-7 business days to receive your order after checkout. However, this is subject to change during sale periods or in cases of abnormally high demand. Tracking numbers will be available.
2) Candle care instructions?
To get the best out of your candles, remember these 3 tips...
- Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 inch with scissors or a wick trimmer (wood wicks).
- Always allow your candle to burn until the entire surface is melted. This is especially important the first time you light a candle.
- Avoid burning a candle with less than 1/2 inch of wax left. Going below this point may cause glass jars to overheat, leading to broken glass.
3) The candle I want is out of stock.
No worries, just provide your email address on the product page and we'll notify you when it's been restocked. This not only helps you get the candle you want, but it also helps us know how many candles to reorder to keep up with demand.
4) My candle arrived damaged, what should I do?
Please email a picture and description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you with a refund or replacement.
5) I'm a candle brand and want more information about working with DVG, whom should I contact?
We're always interested in partnering with new brands. If you would like more details, please email email@example.com.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be assisted.